Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Is it Tuesday or Wednesday?


Okay, so I have been confused all week as to what day it is. I really enjoy a long weekend, but then I can’t remember what day of the week it is when we have a Monday off.

Speaking of confusion…I know everyone has one of those co-workers that you just want to beat on a daily basis. Not necessarily for a specific reason, just for their general overall presence. One of my co-workers is completely crazy. She thinks the world exists for her. She is busier than everyone else, she can’t make a decision on her own, she want to boss people around (but she doesn’t want to make a decision). UGH! She is just really annoying me today.

This person has a position that is lateral to mine (same basic title, same pay grade). So, her direct boss (my bosses boss) has been out all last week and he was here yesterday, but now he is out again for two days. Needless to say, she gets crazy when he is not here, because she has to make decisions…god forbid. You are 40 something years old, grow up and use your brain for what it is there for. Our jobs are not hard, you just have use common sense. UGH!

Enough venting, I’m off to eat lunch!

No comments: