Saturday, September 16, 2006

I feel that I need to get something out, but I don't know what it is. So, I have decided to talk about me...because it's all about me!

A few posts ago I listed some of my random thoughts and a little about me, so I thought I would continue...

1) I'm horrible with money - if I have it, I spend it.
2) I'm a little spoiled. My parents have always made sure my sister and I never went without. This has been hard to transition in to adulthood.
3) I have this really caddy side and it is not pretty when it comes out.
4) But at the same time, I am nice to just about everyone - even if I really don't like them.
5) I love to spend a Saturday sitting around watching stupid home improvement shows...cable is very bad for me.
6) I love chocolate.
7) I love dogs.
8) I like cats who act like dogs.
9) I have a really great friends. They are the kind of people that you can tell them all the bad things and they still love you anyway.
10) I seem more confident than I really am.
11) My feelings get hurt very easily - even if I don't let people know.
12) I know the person I am meant to spend the rest of my life with is out there, I just haven't met him yet.
13) My parents are the coolest people. They are very openminded and respectful of others. They are always doing things for people and it makes me appreciate them even more.
14) I wish I would have known my grandparents better. I didn't realized when I was younger that they had so much to offer.
15) I have only been in love once in my life. He broke my heart and it took a long time to get over.
16) I wish there was a magic pill for losing weight.
17) I love football!
18) I hate hot, humid weather. My hair frizzes, I sweat like a man, I can't breathe, basically, I'm miserable.
19) I sometimes feel like I'm missing something in my life.
20) I love myself, even if others don't!

No comments: