Sunday, September 17, 2006

Okay, I did it. I went out and bought myself a car. I'm a little stressed about it. I officially have a car payment...I officially have done it on my own. No help from my mom or dad (yes, dad is going to be a little stressed out about that one). But it is mine (and the bank's). My car was on it's last leg. It needs a new transmission, new brakes, new shocks and struts, new tires, air conditioning recharged. Yep...it was time for something a little newer. I got a 2006 Malibu Maxx LT, it's white with titanium interior. It doesn't have power seats, but I can live with that. I'm the only one who drives it and I put the seat all the way back. I still have some nervousness about the whole thing, but I'll be okay.

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Hooray for new cars. You must post a picture so we can all be jealous!